● Autodesk Maya ● Adobe Photoshop CC ● Adobe Soundbooth CC
● Autodesk Softimage ● Adobe Illustrator CC ● Adobe Flash CC
● Maxon Cinema 4D ● Adobe AfterEffects CC ● Final Cut Pro
● The Foundry Nuke ● Adobe Premiere Pro CC ● Microsoft Office
Creative Director/Technical Director
Refinery New York, NY (2010-Present)
• Dual rolled as not only the Creative Director, but additionally as the Technical Director.
• As the Creative Director, I work directly with clients in the Television and Advertising industry developing unique concepts that help the clients’ message reach their targeted audience. Specialties include all aspects of 3D Animation, Visual Effects, Camera Tracking, and Compositing.
• Deal directly and created relationships with various big name clients such as Verizon, Comcast, HBO, BestBuy and JPMorgan Chase, among others.
• Hire and manage freelance staff of Animators, Compositors and VFX artists.
• Set visual standards for all animation and VFX projects.
• As the Technical Director I address the company’s technical needs and development in software and hardware in terms of new processes, capabilities, and stability.
• Developed new revenue stream for Refinery by incorporating cutting edge emerging technologies (Google Glass, Augmented/Virtual Reality) into our client’s creative briefs and focused on combining their print, video and social media projects into one cohesive united campaign.
• Researched and built a cutting edge GPU based render farm for the 3D department that decreased render times by over 200%.
Senior Lead 3D Animator/Technical Director
Stitch New York, NY (2009-2010)
• Performed as lead animator responsible for technical direction, effects, conceptual design, layout, animation, modeling, lighting, and compositing for on air advertisements and commercials.
• Responsible for keeping current on latest internal and external technologies and applying them in production.
• Hired and managed freelance staff of Animators, Compositors and VFX artists.
• Dealt directly and created relationships with various clients such as Powerade, Comcast, Showtime and Xfinity.
• Developed streamlined workflow between the editorial, animation and finishing departments to get assets back and forth between multiple software packages. (i.e. Maya/Aftereffects/Avid/Flame)
Technical Director (Freelance)
Whiskey Tree San Rafael, NY (2010)
• Animated scenes and prepped passes for a major 3D attraction at Universal Studios.
• Reversed engineered, updated and fixed all scene files to work with the latest version of Softimage and Nuke
Senior Lead 3D Animator (Freelance)
Ghost Robot New York, NY (2010)
• Worked closely with the Director on a global rebranding of the History Channel. Developed particle simulations that seamlessly integrated into live action footage.
• Responsible for all visual aspects of the CG portions of the shot such as Modeling, Texturing, Rendering, Compositing and Simulations.
Senior Creative Designer
Knowledge Group 360, Secaucus, NJ (2010)
• Combined and created video, audio, 3D and motion graphics into web based multimedia content.
• Responsible for the creation of 3D medical animations and multimedia content as well as hiring and supervising freelancers.
• Made recommendations to modify projects to enhance effectiveness to comply with strategic business objectives.
Lead Medical Animator/Technical Director
CCGMetamedia New York, NY (2007 to 2009)
• Responsible for the creation of 3D animations and the development of visual content to be used in interactive multimedia projects.
• Collaborated and with other artists within the following context: Modeling, Animating, Texturing, Rigging, Lighting, Rendering, and Compositing.
• Ensured that final graphics/animations are assembled according to pre-visualization and client’s request and incorporated in multiple multimedia formats including PowerPoint, Web, and CD/DVD distribution.
3D Animation/Multimedia Coordinator,
Cardiovascular Research Foundation New York, NY (2005-2007)
• Worked with medical educators to develop the best approach to visually represent complex medical data into educational presentations.
• Created and edited content for PowerPoint presentations as well as interactive multimedia projects.
• Created and combined video, audio, 3D and motion graphics into web based multimedia content.
• Responsible for the creation of 3D medical animations and multimedia content.
Desktop Publisher/Graphic Designer,
JPMorgan Chase, New York, NY (2001-2006)
• Worked with senior management to develop a strategy for presenting financial data into visually impressive presentations.
• Created, edited and designed presentations for investment bankers which were used in conferences, corporate meetings and sales presentations.
• Worked closely with bankers to create, edit and design various materials including logos, maps, pitch books, financial reports, slide presentations and catalogs in a timely and efficient manner.
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.), Computer Animation/Interactive Media
Fashion Institute of Tech, State University of New York, New York, NY (2003-2005)
Associates of Applied Sciences (A.A.S.), Illustration
Fashion Institute of Tech, State University of New York, New York, NY (1998-2000)